Monday, October 20, 2008

Saving the cashmoneys.

Here are a few things that arrived in the mail today from Little Paper Planes, taken with my poor excuse for a camera. It will soon evolve into a brand spanking new toy. Well not it, literally, but you know. Anyway this print is rad:


This calendar is also rad, all paper models and shiz:







Last but not least for tonight, I picked up this brochure in Mexico. It's all about warning Mexicans of the dangers of crossing the desert to get to the States.



Don't accept rides in closed vans without ventilation, okay.

1 comment:

Vinn said...

Hi Meredith,
I've just found your picture of the Mexican brochure and I wonder whether you have some more pictures of some other pages of this comic booklet?? I'm interested in it because i'm a teacher and I need some visual material for my students... so I would be happy if you could give me some more insight here (either more pics or some rsource info so i could google the brochure)
Thanks! Irene from germany
irvinnic@web.de